Members

  • Plz join this blog the more members the better x

Tuesday 10 April 2012

spring time at the shops

Glamrus are starting to pull me in with there ad because there is something about it which is pulling me to the shop. Lol and think its the way they have but everything on the sand.With all the bright colours well stardollies you better check it OUT

Well I am just Bowen away with the ad the dot have done it turns me on again with all the bright colours cool right? There ad is about what will be good for the spring time well stardollies check this out to I maybe might even get myself something xx






 Today I was amazed at what I saw with film theory because I fell in love with there theme of the wizard of Oz its so cool.And I love the stardoll Dorothy she looks great.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment